Question: why is the uk not reporting recovered cases?
So I've been checking the live feed for all the new stats for each country pretty much daily. And I can't help but notice our recovery to death rate is the one of, if not the worst there is.
As far as I can tell, we've only reported daily recoveries 4 or 5 times since this started. I'm just confused as to why
Edit: I understand we don't test at nealy the level of some countries (south korea). But there are countries we out perform in testing (USA) that still report recoveries, and at a higher rate.
I also understand the offical numbers dont represent the true numbers, it's just we havent reported any new recoveries since 23rd March. I know it's probably some sort of conscious choice, just wondering if anyone knows what the logic is.
[link] [comments] https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
from The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland https://ift.tt/2wSLip4
via
Comments
Post a Comment