Is it normal to grow up not really knowing where to take your life?

For example. I’ve always loved football my whole life. Had a period of a few years where I was an arrogant child and fluffed off every opportunity to take it further and instead played Xbox and fucked up everyday in secondary school. Went as far as spending a day at Manchester United Academy and a brief session at a David Beckham academy. and not realizing how bloody important that could’ve been.

I fucked up.

Obviously my chances of taking that further at 21 are as much as winning the lotto unless I was practically Pele.

Don’t really know where to take my life, would love to join a football club but realising it’ll only go as far as Sunday league at best is depressing, playing with fat 40 year old blokes and going down the pub afterwards.

Don’t want to get to 80 still working in a shop or a cafe.

submitted by /u/Upwaard
[link] [comments] https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

from The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland https://ift.tt/3ccZIjL
via

Comments