A rant from a cunt in the east mids!

Why the fuck am I working in the area that I do? What good is it doing?

Yes, I am the person that puts the bread on on the table for my loved ones. My partner and my child. But recently, i feel like we are nothing but tiny, little worker ants serving those fuckers in Downing Street. The Queen Ant. We are breeding and forced into this "golden handcuffed" lifestyle. Yes, I work. In an industry not for me, but it pays the bills and a little more....pushed into it by my peer. It doesn't feel at all great. To earn a good wage and pay your way. But, now I can't stand it!

I would gladly pay more in taxes to help those more in need. I've donated to people on the street, bought them food and beverage.

I know how it works now. I just can't help but feel it's all for nothing. This Government give no shits at all about us! At all! It's all for themselves! How can no-one see this?

The smile on my sons face in the morning is so innocent, and excitable...A new day has it's new discoveries. Like an explorer, his day is so full of wonder. He can't wait to see what he's yet to view. Yet, he knows no strife, or hatred, or deviousness over how people can really be. Greedy and complicit of compassion. This fills my heart with dread and an anxious onslaught of how his future looks.

This is all through nothing, but greed.

They have us right where they want us. Submissive. Decades in the working of making people feel afraid to fight for the betterment of our societies, and the future of our children.

Fuck this government! There's no governing at all!

This whole thing is Bullshit!

submitted by /u/crypt_thief
[link] [comments] https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

from The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland https://ift.tt/2Zpy5kw
via

Comments