Best places to visit in the UK

I bet you all get a lot of posts like these. let me tell you something about myself and the part of the trip I know already. I'm 17 from Holland and this will be my first trip alone. I'm going by myself to the UK for about a week. I'm planning on staying in London for about 3 days. Then I want to go to a city that I do not know yet (or two) and then probably go to Edinburgh (but if there are more fun cities to visit I'll do another one) as my ending spot.

Now the reason I make a post in here and not search every vacation site on google (which I have done for a bit) is that I'm not quite sure what there is to do. And I'm not entirely sure what I want neither, I'm really hyped for London because of the things to do, it's massive, it's the capital, modern & culture (I like a bit of culture, modern history (20th century), books, but also some more modern attractions but not really art.) and I'm not sure if there are any more cities as diverse as London I've looked at tons of cities like Nottingham, Manchester, Liverpool, you name it but it just doesn't get me as excited as London. Do any of you have any tips on where to go or what to do? Thank you all in advance.

submitted by /u/daniel-prime9
[link] [comments] https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

from The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland https://ift.tt/2KRtRuq
via

Comments